i’ve got a pretty big comedy album collection
- brian posehn- fart and weiner jokes
- david cross- bigger and blackerer / it’s not funny / shut up you fucking baby
- doug benson- hypocritical oaf / professional humoredian / smug life / unbalanced load
- eugene mirman- absurd nightclub comedy / en garde, society! / god is a twelve-year-old boy with asperger’s
- flight of the concords- self titled
- james adomian- low hangin’ fruit
- jen kirkman- self help
- louis ck- hilarious / live in houston / oh my god / word
- maria bamford- how to win! / unwanted thought syndrome
- michael ian black- i am a wonderful man / very famous
- michael showalter- sandwiches and cats
- mitch hedberg- do you believe in gosh? / mitch all together / strategic grill locations
- patton oswalt- my weakness is strong
- paul f. tompkins- freak wharf / impersonal / laboring under delusions
- reggie watts- (audio fro) why shit so crazy?
- the state- comedy for gracious living
- steve martin- wild and crazy guy
- tig notaro- good one / live
- tim and eric- self titled
- zach galifianakis- live at the purple onion
what am i missing???
what are your favorite albums? what are essential classic albums that i don’t have? if you could only listen to one comedy album forever, what would it be (mine is sandwiches and cats)?